Volunteering at Rave Night Run
Calling all volunteers! Producing Rave Night Run takes a tremendous amount of planning and logistics to make each event happen. But even with numerous months of planning for each Rave Night Run, it would be impossible to have a successful event without the help of nearly 100 awesome volunteers.
Volunteers have a great opportunity to have an awesome time, meet new people, and get in on all of the fun! You can help us by recruiting your friends to volunteer for this event- so grab a friend or two and have them sign up to help also! Make an experience out of it!
– Official Rave Night Run T-shirt
– Free food and drinks at the event
– Free parking and/or shuttle ticket
– A discount credit for any Rave Night Run event
– Access to the awesome Rave Night Run AfterParty
– A letter validating your volunteer hours
– An unforgettable experience and new friends
Event Day & Stuff to Bring
Volunteers should arrive early and go to the information tent. Volunteers are expected to be present the entire shift. If you are unable to make the event, please help us find a replacement and let us know in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers should bring:
– Your photo ID. (required for check-in)
– Your signed volunteer waiver. (see event page to re-print)
– Parking / Shuttle voucher
– Extra cash for merchandise.
Volunteers will receive FREE food and drinks.
Register to Volunteer:
Complete the form below to Register as a Volunteer. Besides your confirmation and periodic event update emails, our Volunteer Coordinator will personally reach out to you within 2 weeks of the event answer any questions.